- Click on Network Manager icon, located in “Notification Area”. Go with the mouse over VPN Connections and click Configure VPN .
- Select and click Create .
- Click on the Add button.
- Fill all fields , example:
Gateway: au1.cybersilent.com (all servers are listed on this page)
Username: (you got in email)
Password: (you got in email)
- Click Advanced. Check Use Point-to-Point encryption (MPPE), MSCHAP and MSCHAPv2
- Click OK and Save
- Click Close
- Go again on Network Manager icon, click on VPN Connections (as in first step). Now in the menu , you should see the new connection you’ve just created. To start the connection click it.
- For 10/30 sec. the network icon will blink. Once you are connected to CyberSilent VPN , you will see a “lock” on the network icon.
Total 0 Votes: