OpenVPN is one of the most popular and widely used VPN software solutions.
Its popularity is due to its strong features, ease of use and extensive support
- Download the software OpenVPN profiles from here.
- Go with your browser to the OpenVPN website and download the software. Install the program using all the default settings.
- When OpenVPN is ready, click “Next” to continue.
- Read through the License Agreement and agree by clicking the “I Agree” button.
- Any change need to be made, just click “Next”.
- Click the “Install” button.
- You may notice a brief pause as the the TAP driver is installed. Notice the ‘TAP INSTALL (tap-0901)’ label. Press “Install” and “Next”
- The installation is completed, click “Finish”.
- Open the OpenVPN profiles and extract into the folder: for 32-bit is C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config , for 64-bit is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config .
- Open the file and delete the servers which you don’t need. OpenVPN GUI allow only 50 servers.
- Back on Desktop, and on the icon of “OpenVPN GUI”, right-click and select “Properties”.
- Click “Advanced” and will load new windows, check “Run as administrator” and click ok and again ok.
- Launch OpenVPN GUI.
- The OpenVPN is open and is in the bottom-right, on the icon right-click.
- Choose the server you want to connect to, and click “Connect”.
- Provide Username and Password and click OK.
- Now you are connected with CyberSilent VPN.
Total 0 Votes: