- Download Cisco AnyConnect from the Apple Store and Install it.
- Run the app.
- Click on “Connections”.
- Click on “Add New Vpn Connection…” and edit all fields:Description: CyberSilent VPN
Server Address: Any supported server (Cisco VPN) from our list
- Now click on “settings” icon and Untick “Block Untrusted Servers” and back to main page
- Now Click on “Any Connect VPN” to turn on the VPN , and enter your username
- Enter the password
- Now on this screen click “Continue”
- Wait that that VPN will be Connected.
- Verify on Whatismyip your new IP
Total 0 Votes: