- Download Cisco AnyConnect from the Play Store and Install it.
- Run the app.
- Click on Connection.
- Click on “Add New Vpn Connection…” and edit all fields:
Description: CyberSilent VPN
Server Address: Any supported server (Cisco VPN) from our list
- Now Click on “Any Connect VPN” to turn on the VPN , and enter your username
- Enter the password
- On this screen click on Change Settings
- Untick “Block Untrusted Servers” and back.
- Now Click again on “AnyConnect VPN” and wait that that VPN will be Connected.
- Verify on Whatismyip your new IP
Total 0 Votes: