We do not keep any logs or monitor user activity. We do not keep any records of anything that could associate any specific activity to a specific user.
To maximize your privacy we need to keep only the minimum information required to create your account:
- Username – For account creation.
- Email address – For the creation of an account and to retrieve a lost password/contact you with offers and discounts.
- Payment information – we store billing information in case of a refund request.
We uses third-party payment processors. The third-party payment processors have trusted and strong security systems to safeguard our user data. However, we claim no responsibility for how they handle your data. We also accept payment via Bitcoin and Gift Cards – 100% anonymous payment methods.
3. Prohibited Activities
Criminal Activity – any client who commits any of these criminal actions:
- Cyberbullying and harassment
- Financial extortion
- Internet bomb threats
- Classified global security data theft
- Password trafficking
- Enterprise trade secret theft
- Personally data hacking
- Copyright violations, such as software piracy
- Counterfeit trademarks
- Illegal weapon trafficking
- Online child pornography
- Credit card theft and fraud
- Email phishing
- Domain name hijacking
- Virus spreading
in or through our service using our resources leaves with a terminated account.
4. Acceptance of Terms